【Block#10 Call for Contribution】Wallet Governance and Credential Management (Day3)

We are looking for Main Discussants for Block#10! In the next BGIN event, we are (partially) opening up Main Discussant positions to anybody willing to share and discuss ‘Wallet Governance and Credential Management’ based on research papers, white papers, and reports that have been published or new ideas/suggestions from you! Please feel free to share your ideas and suggestions below. We are looking forward to your contribution!!

1 Like

@Daniel_Goldscheider, if you have any specific topics you would like to address in this session, let me know. We are going to discuss @saki-otsuki’s presentation 2024_0215_IKP 1.pdf - Google Drive in addition.

I assume governance refers to how to control the wallet rather than the governance of the wallet ecosystem?

Correct. The current excerpts of the session that I created goes:

Wallets and credential management are crucial pieces to forming a trustworthy ecosystem, but there are numerous problems, such as:

• the weak binding between the owner and the key lies at the heart of the problem.
  • trustworthiness of the code that is being run and that of the operation.
    We will discuss these issues interactively in this workshop.

Let me know of any improvement on it.

That makes sense and the NEC presentation is relevant to this of course.

Are you guys coming to the dinner tonight? If so, let us catch up a bit.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/8JRYeUjdCzF3xQLM8?g_st=ic

¥8,800 per person! But join us!!

My presentation to get the discussion started.